The School Advisory Council (The Council) is composed of the administrative team (Pastor and Principal) and the nine (9) members of the Council who serve three (3) year terms.
The Council meets the second Thursday of each month, except July, in the Science Classroom, located on the second floor of the Parish Center. All meetings are open to the public, with the exception of special sessions, which are designated as executives.
Anyone wishing to have a topic included in the agenda must submit this request to the principal or the council chairperson no later than seven (7) days prior to the meeting. All regular meetings will have a time for Visitor Comments, although time may be limited. Anyone wishing to address the council may do so during this time, however, the council may choose not to respond.
The Advisory Council uses a consensus model of decision-making with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Planning — sets goals and plans for the future in light of the Mission Statement.
- Policy Development — recommends direction for administrative action.
- Financing — plans and monitors ways to finance the educational programs including tuition, development and fundraising plans, and allocating resources according to budget.
- Public Relations — assists administration with promoting educational programs and recruiting students.
- Evaluation — determines whether the Advisory Council’s goals and plans are being met, and determines the Council’s own effectiveness. Personnel evaluation is the responsibility of the administration.
Current SAC Members, positions, and term expirations are:
- Ann Billette (2023) – Chair
- Heather Gardipee (2023)
- Jacqueline Morin (2023)
- Alejandra Rodriguez (2024)
- Jeff Hall (2024)
- Victoria Bustos (2024)
- Addie Case (2025) – Vice Chair
- Melissa Foote (2025)
- Vacant (2025)